Monday, 9 February 2015

More Development


I took my material research and went and bought cheap neon materials such as children gloop, cable ties, fishing line and much more liner materials. I also focused on different types of processes I could use such as the tailor tacklering foot on the cable ties which looked quite effected as the neon colour was broken up by using the white. That’s when I started to use white and black materials to try and make the neon colours brighter. I was struggling to make the neon colours a statement because they kept cancelling out each other. By bringing in the white and black make the colours stronger however the black was to strong and it made you look at that more than the neon colours. I need to find a balance between the neon colours because they don’t seem to work together. I need them to bring a statement and impact to my work. I need flashes of the neon against the white.

No comments:

Post a Comment