Inspiration and photography
To start with inspiration I look more in to the range of neon
colours as I find these intriguing as they make a statement to the eye. I want
to capture the motion within the colours so by placing the running paint into
water it slowed down the motion and I was able to capture the paint moving to
create these designs. Within the motion the strongest images were when the line
was clear and unblemished. I enjoyed creating these drawings in water because
of random lines they invented.
However within these images I looked more into developing
and expanding them by capturing more of the drippy motion as the lines needs to
be more refined. To capture this the movements needed to be more of a stronger
statement. By trying to capture this motion I used more ideas with different
backgrounds to get the right portions and this allowed the neon colours to have
an impact against the dull greys, creams and browns.
The variations of the first images compared to the developed
images is very different as the development ones have more depth towards them.
Also the portions around the range of neon colours create a high quality
statement as the drippy lines have more of a greater details.
No comments:
Post a Comment