Friday, 30 January 2015

Evaluation


With presenting my ideas to the clients I was shy and scared because I get nervous when I have to talk in front of people that I don’t know. Next time I go up for a commission’s work I need to work on being more confident in myself and my work. My presentation was strong as I had a lot powerful images which made an impact to the audience however I was explain in my presentation I could see my designs as being printed on Perspex. However the clients thought I should physical do my paints and drawings in the building. I presented my images of where I could see my work within the building and they liked and found my idea of having my artwork follow within and out the building interesting. I didn’t have that idea in mind until they asked if the artwork links together and I was surprised and shocked at how much they like and how enthusiastic they were towards my designs prints.
What I gained by doing this presentation was experience of performing in front of clients and how to act formally. This live project gave me different experience in how I could see my work and how the commission side within art works. I enjoyed working on the project because of all these different aspects I gained. In the future I would work more towards improving my presenting skill and speech and being able to answers in much higher quality as I was suturing and repeating myself a lot. The feedback at the end did help me understand where I could improve and benefit from doing more presentation skills because the clients said that my photography is strong and should let some of the images do most of the explaining instead of me describing everything which is on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment