Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Tuesday 23rd September


Over the summer I created a sketch book which was overflowing with ideas and materials. In the summer every time I experienced something different I linked it to materials, which I thought I could use in my future art work. The materials that stood out to me the most was my use of shot glasses to represent a club I went to, another is hair gel that I used for the water and oceans I saw. Also within my work I am inspired by neon colour. So when I went on holiday with friends we went to a neon paint party and to show this within my sketch book I used a lot of uv paint plus I created uv water balloons. These materials stood out to me because I like working with a lot of bright colours and different textures.

However with these materials I knew that I wanted to carry them onwards with in my new project for example instead of balloons and making the uv was fascinating. Within my sketch book I also used jelly to represent cocktails and drinks. I know that I want to take some of these materials and techniques further in to my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment